Task: To create a social media strategy for the business ‘Moments by Venny’. Venny sells personalised jewellery and keyrings and has a Facebook page that she wants to sell from. She also had an instagram account but needed regular updates to gain more likes, follows and leads. I added a Shop tab to her Facebook page so that she could create a product list and then set up a Twitter and Pinterest account and created some instagram graphics from her Facebook photos. With each I made them into a square and added her logo and link to her Facebook page.
- Graphic Design: In Adobe Photoshop we enhanced images to display logo and link plus descriptive text
- Facebook: We created a Shop page and worked on the page description.
- Instagram: Photos are being uploaded three times a week. We are also re-gramming some of the instagram posts from Vanessa’s Instagram account which has over 1000 followers with @momentsbyvenny profile link
- Pinterest: Created a Pinterest account and regularly pinning the instagram posts
- Twitter: Created a Twitter account and then connected Facebook and Instagram to Twitter so that when a Facebook Page post is created it sends the post to Twitter. When a photo is posted on Instagram it is sent to Twitter.